OnDemand: PROFITABILITY AND PRICING MODELS: Reassessing the Traditional Approach AND New Math, New Formulas
FREE CLE/CPE APPROVED BRIEFING WEBINAR
*CLE/CPE sponsored by Sandpiper Partners LLC and not LexisNexis
The Faculty Includes:
- Russ Haskin, Director of Consulting and Services, LexisNexis – Redwood, Moderator
- Colleen F. Nihill, Firm Wide Director of Project Management, Dechert LLP
- Charles J. O’Donnell, Chief Operating Officer, Duane Morris LLP
THE NEW RULES OF PROFITABILITY – DRIVERS, LEVERS, METHODOLOGY
Predicting results and achieving them are much more complicated in a world driven by changing market dynamics and uncertain economic times. What are the factors to consider in making a fundamental reassessment of your business going far beyond the traditional concepts of utilization, leverage, hourly rates and realization?
Questions We Will Discuss Include:
- What is the right leverage equation? How do you deal with client requests not to charge for first or second year associates?
- What are corporate counsel parameters for payment? How do they want billing arrangements structured?
- What are achievable margins within revised client parameters and requirements?
- How do you set realistic objectives in all aspects of your practice and business operations?
Listen in as experts from the legal profession discuss how to develop, implement and manage a better model. The Briefing will move your thinking – and plans – forward.
Registration is no longer available for this event.