The Power of Solr Search with Alfresco
Thursday, October 21, 2010
(Americas) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Faceted search dynamic navigation, and personalized content are key usability features of modern websites, but enterprises struggle to implement such capabilities cost-effectively for large-scale sites, especially where Web content managers and marketers need total editorial control. An integrated Alfresco and Solr solution can provide advanced search and dynamic content targeting capabilities that large-scale sites require.
Join Lucid Imagination and Rivet Logic to learn about some of the commonly faced technical challenges for search and real-world solutions to address them. The presentation will discuss the technical approach used for Solr/Alfresco integration, content publishing, real-time Solr indexing, and dynamic generation of website visitor experiences for several public sites that are currently in production.
This presentation will cover topics such as:
- How to accurately index each page to provide targeted, real-time indexing
- Providing full editorial control through componentized pages that allow fine-grained control over different areas
- Customizing Solr through the LWE interface
- Web page and rich text compilation and indexing
- Examples of various search UI’s
Registration has ended for this event.