Lync 2013 - Present Like a Pro
Valuable for those who are already familiar with scheduling Lync meetings, this one hour course explores best practices for managing a variety of Lync Meeting scenarios. This course begins where the Lync 2013 Meeting Basics left off.
Topics covered include:
- Sharing presentable meeting content
- Effectively managing meeting audio and video
- Managing meeting participants
- Using collaborative tools
- Recording and downloading meeting elements
Additional Lync resources will be shared.
This course is being offered on demand. Click below to register and view the recorded session.
Events displayed using
Once you know the basics of running an online meeting, move on to learn best practices and advanced tools to take your structured meetings to the next level.