Registration for the Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program for Eligible Professionals
Friday, February 18, 2011
1:00 PM -
(Americas) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Learn if you are eligible for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, how to register and what other steps you must take to receive an incentive payment.
Target Audience: Eligible professionals under the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program:
- Physicians (primarily doctors of medicine and doctors of osteopathy)
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse-midwives
- Physician assistants who furnish services in a Federally Qualified Health Center or Rural Health Clinic that is led by a physician assistant.
To qualify for an incentive payment under the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, an eligible professional must meet Medicaid patient volume criteria.
Registration will close at 1:00 PM ET on February 17, 2011, or when available space has been filled.
Presentation: The presentation is available at Available on the Spotlight and Upcoming Events page of the CMS EHR website prior to the call. http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/50_Spotlight.asp
- Eligibility/Path to Payment
- Review of Registration Screen Shots
- Switching Between Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- Reassigning Incentive Payments
- Getting Help
- Question & Answer Session
Due to technical difficulties, the presentation has not yet not posted on the CMS website. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The presentation is now available at http://www.ampev1.com/customers/palmetto/Medicaidproviderregistrationtraining.pdf.
Moderator: Diane Maupai
Organization: Provider Communications Group, CMS
Speaker(s): Michelle Mills
Organization(s): Center for Medicaid, CHIP and Survey & Certification, CMS
If you require services for the hearing impaired, please send an e-mail request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
Registration is no longer available for this Event.