Classes, Events, Screenings; Lung
Living better with Asthma: Treatment options for severe persistent asthma
Sat, December 7, 2013 9:00 AM — Sat, December 7, 2013 10:30 AM
Registration has ended for this event.
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center - Bldg 2
1040 NW 22nd Ave.
Has your asthma caused you to…
- Miss days at work?
- Alter your daily activities?
- Take a trip to the hospital?
If so, please join us to learn about treatment options and how you can take control of your severe asthma and return to a normal life.
Join Jordan Fein, M.D., for a FREE talk to learn about:
- Causes of asthma
- Prevention and treatment of symptoms
- Appropriate use of medications
- Asthma treatment options and trends
- New treatment option for severe asthma—bronchial thermoplasty
Price: Free - preregistration required; light breakfast provided
Other Available Times