Couch-to-Starlight - 5k Training Program - Tualatin
Wed, April 9, 2014 6:00 PM — Wed, May 28, 2014 7:00 PM
Group runs are on Wednesdays, 6 p.m.
Registration has ended for this event.
Brown's Ferry Park
5855 SW Nyberg Ln
Want to try a 5k this year? We can help!
Our Couch-to-Starlight training program will help you cross the finish line of the Legacy Health Starlight Run 5k. Whether you're new to running, just getting back on the road after an injury or a seasoned racer, we can help you get trained in just eight weeks. Our team of physical therapists will give you the tips, tools and motivation you need to make this race your best.
The Couch-to-Starlight training program kicks off on April 9th and ends when we cross the finish line on May 31st.
We're also offering training programs in Vancouver and Portland. Check out the Couch-to-Starlight webpage for more information.
The Couch-to-Starlight program offers:
- A professionally written training plan
- Wednesday evening group workouts at Brown's Ferry Park
- Physical therapists - with a passion for running - at every group workout to offer guidance and answer questions about injuries, equipment and training
- A supportive group of future runners, just like you
- Weekly education sessions - before the group workout - covering:
- Shoe analysis
- Dynamic stretching
- Injury prevention
- Tips to strengthen your core
- Proper running form
Cost: $40 includes:
- Your registration to the Starlight Run and an official run T-shirt (a $30 value)
- An eight-week training program and weekly group workouts with our physical therapists
- Fun prizes and gifts along the way
Cancellation: Unregister by 4/10/14 to receive a full refund. No refunds offered after 4/10/14.
Other Available Times