Thorny Issues in Ophthalmology 2014 - Cornea, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics and More (Fellows & Residents)
Fri, September 19, 2014 7:45 AM — Sat, September 20, 2014 12:00 PM
This is a two-day conference: Friday, September 19 from 7:45am to 5pm, and Saturday, September 20 from 7:45am to 12 noon.
Registration has ended for this event.
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center - Lorenzen
301 N. Graham St.
Lorenzen Auditorium - Parking is available in all three parking structures. Parking structure #3 on Graham Street is the most convenient.
Legacy Devers Eye Institute presents Thorny Issues in Ophthalmology 2014 Conference
Join us for the annual Thorny Issues in Ophthalmology conference: Cornea, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics and More
Upon successful completion of this lecture, the participant should be able to:
- Implement new and established cosmetic oculoplastic techniques
- Increase knowledge of risks and benefits of micro invasive glaucoma surgery
- Increase knowledge about ocular trauma diagnosis and treatment including hyphema management and ruptured globe surgery
- Increase knowledge of diagnosis and surgical treatment for patients suffering from epiphora
- Increase knowledge of the history and glimpse of the future for corneal transplantation
- Distinguish the differences between generations of doctors and their different approaches to patient care
Target audience: The target audience for this conference is ophthalmologists and other eye care professionals.
Registration: Space is limited for this event; please pre-register. One email per registrant.
Payment: Fellows and Residents - FREE.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
For more information: Call Legacy Devers Eye Institute at 503-413-6540
Legacy Health reserves the right to cancel this program. If Legacy cancels this program, registration fees will be refunded in full.
Legacy Health is accredited by the Oregon Medical Association to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Legacy Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Available Times