31st Annual Seminar for Radiation Oncology Professionals
Sat, March 8, 2014 7:00 AM — Sat, March 8, 2014 3:00 PM
Registration has ended for this event.
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon St.
Topics and speakers:
- New Neurosurgery Interventions in the Treatment of Brain Tumors - Jefferson W. Chen, MD, Ph.D., FACS, FCCM
- Gamma Knife, a Different Way of Looking at Dose Planning - Jed Schroeder, M.Sc.
- Melanoma: Overview and Updates on Recent Advances - Jennifer R. Garreau, M.D.
- Emerging Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Melanoma - Matthew Taylor, M.D.
- Tomotherapy - Richard J. Crilly, Ph.D., DABMP
- Role of Cancer Rehabilitation Following Cancer Treatment - Laura Evans, P.T., CLT-LANA, Karen Garrett, P.T., CLT-LANA, Sandra Kirchner, P.T., CLT-LANA
- Reporting Live from Survivor Island - Jacki Kane, speaker, comedian, author
- Students and Legacy employees: $50
- Non-Legacy Health employees: $125
Includes all conference materials, continental breakfast, buffet lunch and breaks. Space is limited; registration is required to attend.
Registration Confirmation: You will get an email confirmation after registering. If you have any questions or need more information, please email Ileana Stupfel or call at 413-8002.
LEGACY HEALTH REGISTRANTS:
- Need manager approval prior to registration
- Complete the Travel Authorization process
- Remember to register in E+ for your transcript.
For all classes, cancellation or transfer requests must be made at least 10 business days in advance of the start date. Regrettably no refund or transfer can be offered for any cancellation made less than 10 business days prior to the class start date. Any paid event canceled by Legacy will either be fully refunded or rescheduled.
Please cancel through your account in our online registration system.
No refunds after February 17.
Other Available Times